Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

2/4/09 Fishing Report


I wanted to post regarding the fishing conditions as of today 2/4/09. The rivers and creeks are still covered with ice. I will not write about boring stuff that happened years ago. I am not writing a book or telling a long boring story. I write about whats going on today and in the near future. Some guys get on their blogs and tell stupid stories. Lets talk Steelhead and more Steelhead. The weather will be changing this weekend with warmer temps and possibly rain. The weather is also showing temps in the 40's during the days and back down below freezing at night. This will then bring fresh Steelhead into the creeks and rivers during the night. I will keep you posted regarding the conditions as I see and hear about them. These will be arriving soon to a creek or river by you. Keep the reels screaming.