Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Testimonial

Mr. Williams,
Thank you so much for the great fishing trip. It was so fun to hook some fish that were that big. After we were done I begged my Dad to stay longer and fish more. I am really excited to go out again. Thank you for spending the time to really teach me to cast and what to look for when I am fishing. I really learned a lot.
Tyler


My comments,
Bob,
Thanks for the awesome day. I have been fly fishing for a couple of years and have a lot to learn which is why this was so beneficial to me. Since that day I have gone out 4 more times and used what I learned to average 10-12 hook-ups per time which is a lot better then my typical 1-3 hook-ups. The time you spent with my son Tyler was invaluable to his interest and knowledge of fishing. It will insure a lot more father and son time in the future. I look forward to getting out again with you.
Thanks again

DAVID KREBS