Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Ohio Fishing







I wanted to post regarding some good fishing in Ohio Today. Paul and I fished two tribs in Ohio with good results. We started at 0630am walking to one of my favorite runs. We arrived to find the water low and clearing. We hit a few fish using the same old baits Single Egg, Sucker Spawn and streamers. We fished till 11:30 and landed a nice bunch of fish. While we fished we ran into this great family fishing in a lower hole. I do not have all their names but the group was with Nicole Gugliotta from my home town of Willoughby Ohio. This lady had these kids out attempting to catch chrome and doing a good job at it. This is what the sport is all about, teaching our younger generations. I have attached a few pictures. Keep the reels screaming.